Thursday 19 October 2017

Saga of the Goblin Horde: Updated

I've updated the Saga of the Goblin Horde setting book and player's guide to incorporate errata and feedback. Most of the changes were minor things (such as extraneous spaces, a couple of spelling mistakes I'd missed previously, etc), but there were a couple of glaring omissions - I'd forgotten to include stats for the swamp rats, and the player's guide didn't include stats for the gang members. I also realized that I'd never made it clear how to handle gang members outside of combat.

So I've expanded the "Like a Boss" setting rule (page 31) to fill the entire page, it now provides some guidelines for gang members as well as the two missing statblocks. The "Meat Shield" and "Might Makes Right" setting rules have been moved to the next page.

The latest versions are available here: Setting Book, Player's Guide.

EDIT: The setting book is now listed on DriveThruRPG, I've updated the link accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment