Wednesday 14 September 2016

Saga of the Goblin Horde: Updated One Sheets

Last month I updated the trade dress on my goblin archetypes, and mentioned that I was planning to do the One Sheets "soon" - well, I've finally had the chance to update them too, so now all of the Saga of the Goblin Horde PDFs are in the same style, using the custom cover and page backgrounds I commissioned from Lord Zsezse Works.

The One Sheets originally included stats for the goblin gang members, but rather than reprint the stats in every single One Sheet I've decided to move them into an additional page at the end of the archetypes PDF, along with the gang-based rules from the setting book, and the fast-track promotion concept using the Mutation Deck that I originally described here.

As usual, you can download the archetypes here, and the One Sheet adventures here, here and here.

The Samhain Surprise One Sheet I've mentioned a few times is also finished, but it won't be released until closer to Halloween.

In other news, I've finished the gazetteer chapter for the setting book, and I'm about half done with the "gods and magic" chapter, so the player half of the book is getting very close to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment