Monday 30 May 2016

Saga of the Goblin Horde: Goblin Pyromancer

Although my plan is to eventually move the Saga of the Goblin Horde archetypes into a primer (along with an overview of the setting and a preview of the new mechanics), I've run a bit short on time again this month. However I didn't want to miss my goal of one archetype per month, so here's the sixth archetype: the goblin pyromancer!

As always, you can download all the archetypes here, and don't forget to check out the One Sheets if you haven't already: Sanguine Solstice, Bone of Contention, and Egg Hunt.

I'm also planning a fourth One Sheet for Halloween, which I'm calling Samhain Surprise, but I'll need to keep most of my adventure ideas for the full setting book, as Plot Point Campaigns require a lot of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment