Sunday 31 January 2016

Savage Frost Giants: Updated Witchbreed PDF

Over the last few months I've been working on my presentations skills, and I've already applied them to the creation of a One Sheet adventure. But I also plan to update my older PDFs and make them look more professional, expanding each supplement as I do so.

With the success of the recent Accursed: World of Morden Kickstarter, and the interest some backers showed in further Witchbreeds, I thought it might be a good time to update my Savage Frost Giants supplement (as it provides rules for a new Witchbreed).

You can download it here:

As a bonus, the updated document now contains five Banes at the end.

Note that the old version of the document is still available from here, if you're interested in comparing the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment